20th November 2015, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

After completing B.Ed is it useful to take Psychology subject in M.Ed through distance education?

I completed B.Ed, Can I take psychology subject in post graduation in the study of M.Ed from distance education?

I have completed graduation in B.Sc (B.Zc), and then I completed B.Ed(Biology) Now I am trying to take Psychology subject in post graduation is it use full to me?

Related Questions:
  1. After completing B.Ed is it useful to take Psychology subject in M.Ed through distance education? -- [New]
  2. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  3. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  4. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  5. Information about Psychology through distance education?
  6. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  7. Will I be able to teach in B.Ed colleges after completing my M.Ed degree?
  8. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  9. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  10. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?
  11. B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?
  12. Is M.Sc.+ B.Ed. qualification eligible for lecturership in engineering colleges in chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  14. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  16. Can i do Psychology after 12th with Sociology subject?
  17. Is M.A Psychology in Vinayaka Mission university approved by distance education council
  18. List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?
30th July 2016, 07:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.Ed is it useful to take Psychology subject in M.Ed through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed B.Ed, Can I take psychology subject in post graduation in the study of M.Ed from distance education?

I have completed graduation in B.Sc (B.Zc), and then I completed B.Ed(Biology) Now I am trying to take Psychology subject in post graduation is it use full to me?
Yes, of course you can do M.Ed in Psychology subject after completing B.Ed. Psychology is a part of science, which deals with the scientific study of mental functions and behavior. There is good job opportunity in both the Government and private sector. So, it is useful to do M.Ed in Psychology after B.Ed.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The eligibility for this M.Ed in Psychology course is B.Ed or an equivalent degree; the eligibility for admission is 50% aggregate in the qualifying degree exam.

- Admission to the course will be done through counselling as per the percentage of Marks secured in Graduation. Marks obtained in extra Optional will not be considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?