14th March 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Subjects to choose for Master degree after M.Sc in Economics?

I have done M.Sc in Economics and doing a job but I want to get another Master degree by giving papers as a private student. What subject should I choose for it?

7th April 2015, 02:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Subjects to choose for Master degree after M.Sc in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.Sc in Economics and doing a job but I want to get another Master degree by giving papers as a private student. What subject should I choose for it?
We really appreciate your aspiration to apply for Master degree courses after M.Sc Economics. Since, you are already working in an Organization. So, I suggest you to do Professional course which is related to the current job so that you may have chance to get promoted in the present company based upon your qualification and experience. Being M.Sc Economics student, you can apply for MBA in Finance or Bank Management specialization. There are so many colleges which offer MBA and Finance Management. You need to appear and qualify in the MBA entrance exams like, MAT, CAT, GMAT in order to get admission for MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?