29th September 2012, 03:48 PM
satyam.gour

How should I prepare for GATE? I am a final year electrical engineering student

Hi,
I am a final year student of Electrical Engineering. I am appearing in GATE-2013. How should I prepare by self-study ? Which books shoul I refer ? Please Guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am doing final year electrical and electronics engineering
  2. How to appear for GATE examination? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  3. Am I eligible to write GATE exam if I am a pre final year student? I am an electrical student
  4. Which is the BEST time to prepare GATE: Final year or Prefinal year? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Instrumentation Engineering?
  6. What are the strategies to prepare for GATE Electrical entrance exam?
  7. Can I get job in SAIL through GATE being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student? -- [New]
  8. How can I prepare for GATE after passing B.Tech Electrical?
  9. How should I prepare for GATE? I am final year student of Chemical Engineering Ahmedabad, Gujarat
  10. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?
  11. How should I prepare for GATE exam? I am a final year student
  12. Books to be referred for electrical engineering? I am pursuing B.E in electrical engineering
  13. How to join NPTI course? I am B.E Final year student in electrical and electronics engineering
  14. How to prepare for GATE exam in electrical and engineering department?
  15. How to prepare for GATE? I am a final year Mechanical Engineering student
  16. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute?
  17. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  18. Previous 5 year papers of GATE with solution (Electrical Engineering)?
27th March 2013, 07:49 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE? I am a final year electrical engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyam.gour View Post
Hi, I am a final year student of Electrical Engineering. I am appearing in GATE-2013. How should I prepare by self-study ? Which books shoul I refer ? Please Guide me
Information Regarding GATE Examination.

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) examination is conducted by the management of IIT college and IISc college for the admission in the different M.Tech course at IIT college of India. As you are a graduate candidates then to qualify the GATE examination you need to work hard. You can join any good coaching institute for preparation.

As we know that the Public Sector Unit (PSU) company also take recruitment through the GATE entrance examination. So, if your GATE score will be good then you can get a chance to placed in the PSU company. The syllabus of the GATE examination is related to the your B.Tech course. For details information visit official website of GATE.

Do preparation well for the GATE entrance examination. The competition is really tough so work hard to get success. Wish you all the Best for your examination.
7th July 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for GATE? I am a final year electrical engineering student

sir i am final year student of mechanical engg..i want to know that how i do the prepartion of gate plz tell me
8th July 2013, 08:37 PM
megayounus786

Quote:
Hi,
I am a final year student of Electrical Engineering. I am appearing in GATE-2013. How should I prepare by self-study ? Which books shoul I refer ? Please Guide me
GATE 2014 Preparation Guide
By Zahid Jun 4, 2013

As M.Tech admissions 2013 are coming to close, few students started looking for next year’s battle. Few of them either could not make it big in last year’s GATE exam and few of them are just trying to knock it for the first time. In spite of changes in GATE 2014, in this post, I would like to bring a complete guide and timely help to students with best possible official information.

I recommend you to book mark this page, subscribe to InI and like us on facebook to get all updates related to GATE 2014 preparations. I with the help of other students give almost all the updates right from notification to M.Tech admissions in 2014 in one place with complete authenticity. You can refer to previous guides, GATE 2013 preparation Guide for more details.

This guide would help you to stay focused all over the year till you finish you reach the exam center and M.Tech admissions. I also write few personal posts to help you gain the lost focus because of continues studies that will remind your task in next one year and help you maintain the focus and speed.
9th July 2013, 08:20 PM
RAMESHKAMULLA

Thumbs up Re: How should I prepare for GATE? I am a final year electrical engineering student

Quote:
Hi,
I am a final year student of Electrical Engineering. I am appearing in GATE-2014. How should I prepare by self-study ? Which books shoul I refer ? Please Guide me
Now a day Gate is like a compulsory exam for all engineering graduate.
Take standard reference books for each suject of your department
for list of standard books you can access following link

http://www.engineersinstitute.com/gate_2014-15_reference_books_electrical_eee.php

As Gate is objective test is important to practice more problems to increse accuracy as well as fast.
Go through previous papers to get good idea about what type of questions are asking , it is more importance.

All The Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?