10th February 2016, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Amity University M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam

Respected Sir,
I am doing B.Sc in Forensic Science from Amity University, UP. Please let me know about the syllabus of entrance exam of the same university for admission to M.Sc (Forensic Science)?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MCA entrance exam in Amity University?
  2. Syllabus of Amity University MCA Entrance Exam?
  3. What is the syllabus of entrance exam for MBA of Amity University of Lucknow?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for MBA/MSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure for MSc and MBA in Amity University
  5. When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  6. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  7. Date of Entrance Examinations of Delhi University and Amity University for admission to LLM program
  8. How to do Ph.D in Political Science from Agra University? When is the entrance exam? What is the syllabus? Old question papers of Political Science
  9. Whether Amity University is not approved by AICTE? Whether a B.Tech graduate from Amity University can apply for government jobs?
  10. Entrance exam to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) in Amity University for 12th Science student? Fee structure of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) there?
  11. Am I eligible to do MCA course after 1 year drop?
  12. When Rajasthan University M.A.(Political Science) entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and eligibility study Dual Degree Bachelor's and Master's of Arts in French in Amity University?
  14. Last date to apply for Amity University online?
  15. Date of MSc forensic science entrance exam? What is the syllabus for the same?
  16. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  17. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Amity University, Haryana recognized by UGC for Ph.D.?
14th February 2016, 11:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Amity University M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam

The detailed syllabus of M.Sc. Forensic Science entrance exam is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment below and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Syllabus_Forensic.docx(13.0 KB, 221 views)
11th May 2017, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in bsc 3rd year biotechnology. I want to do MSC biotech in amity university. What is the syllabus cut off for entrance exam
21st January 2019, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Please tell the syllabus for entrance exam of amity niversity noida of msc forensic science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?