1st January 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

B.A LLB student eligible for Judiciary exam? Date of next exam ? Do freshers have an option to practice in courts?

Sir, I am a student of B.A.LL.B. last year and I want to know whether I am eligible for appearing in judiciary exam? And what is the next date? Being a fresher,whether I am having any option other than practice in courts?

13th January 2011, 05:08 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.A LLB student eligible for Judiciary exam? Date of next exam ? Do freshers have an option to practice in courts?

Of course, you are eligible for the judiciary exam. The qualification required to apply for the exam is a LLB from any recognized University. Since you have the same, you can apply for the test. Yes, Freshers have option to practice in courts. However, a senior lawyer must represent you.
26th February 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.A LLB student eligible for Judiciary exam? Date of next exam ? Do freshers have an option to practice in courts?

what is the age and minimum qualification required to become an District Magistrate.?
5th March 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

when will be conducted ADJ and Magistrate exam , and tell me eligibility and syllabus of exam
11th March 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

sir, i m pharma gradute & this year pass LLB exam. pass out. could i apply for judiciary exam???
30th March 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing ll.m from kutukshetra university from distant education i want to know whether i can do post graduate diploma in legal and forensic science simultaneously or not please answer me quickly? its urgent.
12th May 2011, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

wen will b the exam dis year?
1st June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage is eligible for facing Magistrage examination ?
4th July 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

llb iii rd year studendt elegible of Judicial Examination
27th July 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

wHEN WILL BE THE BA EXAME ?
14th September 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that is there any need of experience for judiciary exam.
2nd October 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

hi sr good morning i m under llb i want to know fully detial & eligble in magistrate xam how can faceing xam tell me sr xam date issue form
18th October 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

sir, I am not doing regular practice in legal as i am not interested but i have to take part in judiciary exams whether it is possible for me and i have to know coaching classes which is nearer to my Krishnagiri District.
23rd January 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

for fresh candidate of B.com;L.L.B what is the age limit and any age relaxation is there for widows in freshers
9th April 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

how to become a judge after ba llb
16th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

what is actually a judiciary exam? what are the scope after llb other than practicising?
13th June 2012, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

HI SIR I M DALJEET. SIR HOW TO BECOME A JUDGE ? IS THERE ANY PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR BECOME A ADJ ?
19th November 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
please give me date of next judicial exam and how to fill the form ? Guide me
Thankyou.
5th December 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

How much percent it requires to appear in judiciary
11th February 2013, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a student of BALLB 9th semester. . can i give judiciary exam.
14th March 2013, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of B.BA.LL B. final year and I want to know whether I am eligible for appearing in judiciary exam?
25th June 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

How much marks required to give judicial exams after bslllb frm pune uni?
25th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i have passed ba llb.what are options for me.
30th June 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I'm appearing student of LL.B .Am i eligible for appear at entrance examination of judiciary(for magistrate) , 2013
11th December 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of llb for appearing judicial exams in india
12th March 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Is a LL.B final year student eligible to appear for Delhi Judiciary exams?
28th April 2015, 04:18 AM
Unregistered

Sir , I'm a llb final year student and will be graduating on May 2015.I want to sit for judicial examination this year. However, I will be getting my degree in the month of July. Am I eligible to sit for judicial examination ?
24th March 2016, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir I will be in my 10th semester next year when the West Bengal judicial examination will take place...will I be eligible to appear for that examination?
4th November 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am working in a bank doing llb through distance mode can I apply in judicial exam conducted by states pcs..like Bihar judiciary exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?