14th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Is there any institute which offers admission in M.Pharmacy on the basis of BSc chemistry?

Sir, on behalf of BSc in chemistry, is there any institute which offer M.Pharmacy, in any discipline. Please tell me any college which provide admission whether directly or by entrance test.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MBA in Chemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Chemistry? Which institute offers MBA in Chemistry?
  2. Can a student of BSc physical science take admission on merit basis in MSc chemistry? What is the eligibility?
  3. Can I apply for admission in IIT on the basis of diploma?
  4. Securing a seat in Medical institute is possible with low marks in Chemistry?
  5. What is the qualification required for Polytechnic?
  6. Should i study D Pharmacy in abroad instead of doing it in India?
  7. Admission in top M.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad?
  8. How to study PG after passing BSc chemistry in Gandiram Rural Institute
  9. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
  11. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  12. Can I get admission in any Polytechnic course on 10th basis?
  13. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  14. What are the job offers for MSc organic chemistry and CSIR chemistry coaching institutes in Bangalore?
  15. Which are the good universities for Part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore?
  16. What's the salary of drug inspectors in Andhra Pradesh at present?
  17. Is it possible to get direct admission in VIT after completion of 12th with 82.4% in PCM?
  18. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
15th February 2017, 04:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any institute which offers admission in M.Pharmacy on the basis of BSc chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, on behalf of BSc in chemistry, is there any institute which offer M.Pharmacy, in any discipline. Please tell me any college which provide admission whether directly or by entrance test.

Sorry, it is not possible to study M.Pharm after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course. The minimum eligibility to study the M.Pharm course is a pass in B.Pharm examinations from a university recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) with at least 50% marks. The preference will be given to the candidates who have qualified GATE/GPAT. The course duration is two years. The course is available in various colleges in India. It is not possible to study M.Pharm without studying B.Pharm course.
16th February 2017, 12:49 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Is there any institute which offers admission in M.Pharmacy on the basis of BSc chemistry?

Firstly you cannot pursue a MS degree before completing your graduation.
List of top M.Pharmacy colleges are::
>NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH - [NIPER], MOHALI
>UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES, CHANDIGARH
>MUMBAI UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY - [ICT], MUMBAI
>JSS COLLEGE OF PHARMACY, THE NILGIRIS
>BOMBAY COLLEGE OF PHARMACY - [BCP], MUMBAI
16th February 2017, 04:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, BSc chemistry is not the right qualification to get admission in M.Pharmacy post graduation. You need to have B.Pharmacy degree to become eligible for getting admission in M.Pharmacy course through entrance exam.

On the basis of a B.Sc degree, you can only get admission in a M.Sc degree of same subject. Therefore, you can go for M.Sc in pharmaceutical chemistry, if you are interested in this field.
17th February 2017, 01:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, B.Sc degree holder candidates are not eligible for M.Pharmacy course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Pharmacy course from a recognized University are eligible for M.Pharmacy course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?