16th February 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Polytechnic course on 10th basis?

Hi..
i'm currently studying 12th..I love math and also good in physics but the fact is I hate chemistry..i'm sure that i'm going to fail in chemistry..so is it possible to appear for jexpo after fail in chemistry??or can i get dirrect admission at any polytechnic course on the basis of class 10th result??...plz plz help me out..

17th February 2015, 07:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Polytechnic course on 10th basis?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in Polytechnic course on the basis of 10th standard. To get admission in Polytechnic course, you need to appear in JEXPO entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for admissions to first year Diploma courses in Private and Government Polytechnic colleges across the state of West Bengal. To be eligible to appear in JEXPO examination, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

--> You must have completed 10th standard with at least 35% marks from a recognised board.

--> You must have attained the minimum age of 14 years as on 01st July of the year of examination to be eligible to appear in JEXPO examination. There is no upper age limit.

Since, you have completed your 10th standard, you are eligible to appear in JEXPO examination and by qualifying the examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a a particular college and you can get admission in first year of three years Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?