15th February 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Should i study D Pharmacy in abroad instead of doing it in India?

I am willing to study D Pharmacy course. But my friends are suggesting me to study this course in abroad instead of doing it in India. So i want you opinion about it. Kindly guide me for this.

20th February 2016, 01:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i study D Pharmacy in abroad instead of doing it in India?

You should not choose your education institute on the basis of country. You should choose your next site of education on the basis of the institute offering the course. You should go for the institute which has better ranking and offers better exposure. It is true that medical field in India is still in its developing stage and there are better institutes and job scope in abroad. Hence, compare the institutes from which you received admission call and go for the one which is the best among them on account of infrastructure, teaching quality, reputation (ranking) and exposure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?