21st July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of doing Law after 12th?

22nd July 2015, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Law after 12th?

If your aim is to become a lawyer as early as possible then joining after 12th is the best option for you because it will give you more exposure plus time will be on your side to learn all the skills.

Hence, you must try to get admission in an reputed university and enhance your skills so that you can become a top lawyer. Joining after 12th is good when you are able to get admission in an top college.
23rd July 2015, 01:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of doing Law after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Law is one of the good options available after completing 12th. The LLB is a five years course after 12th. For the graduates it is of three years duration. If you join after 12th means you can save a year. There are so many benefits are available if doing law after 12th.

- One can study the course in one stretch without any break in five years. There are lots of job opportunities in this field. The aspirant can join Legal firms or corporate offices as legal officers after finishing their LLB graduation.

- One can also practice as an advocate or lawyer. For that the aspirant has to join as junior assistant to the Lawyer. The aspirant has to get trained the routine case filing and follow-ups etc.

- There are areas of specialization like Civil Law, Criminal Law, Corporate Law, Tax Law, Labour Law and patent Law. The job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?