12th July 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after 12th for for job in Bank or Railway?

Hey Hi
What can I do after 12th in Graduation and Post Graduation for getting Jobs in Banks and Railway Dept. with high post like A and B grade officer so tell me about it? Now I'm in 12th Science(Computer Science).

13th July 2015, 02:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can i do after 12th for for job in Bank or Railway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey Hi
What can I do after 12th in Graduation and Post Graduation for getting Jobs in Banks and Railway Dept. with high post like A and B grade officer so tell me about it? Now I'm in 12th Science(Computer Science).
After 12th standard, you can get jobs in Railway department thorough SCRA exam.

Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Examination.

Applicant should have completed 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and candidates who have doing final year of 12th examination can apply for SCRA examination.

Your age should be in between 17 to 21 years.

But after completion of 12th standard, you can not apply Bank jobs. So first complete your graduation degree, then you can apply for Bank jobs.
13th July 2015, 05:44 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

You can not job in Bank after 12th standard. Minimum qualification for Bank Clerk as well as PO is graduation from a recognized university.

You can join Railway Department after 12th standard through SCRA exam..

SCRA exam stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices.

Notification of examination: Feb month

Conduct of examination: July month

You should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject from a recognized university or board.

Your age should be between 17-21 years.

Scheme of Examination:

Paper 1 General Ability Test 2 hours having 200 marks

Paper 2 Physical Sciences

Paper 3 Mathematics

Personality Test carrying a maximum of 200 marks.
13th July 2015, 06:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

In bank and railways you will not get Group A and B grade jobs based on the 12th qualification. There is only one exception in India Railway SCRA job for which you need 10+2 qualification with PCM subjects.

In bank jobs you need graduation minimum for officer level posts. Hence, if you have passed 10+2 with PCM then apply for UPSC SCRA examination which is a officer level post for 12th passed candidate.
13th July 2015, 07:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey Hi
You have to complete any degree like B.A., B.Com. B.Sc.,etc. and appear for prescribed examinations conducted by Railways and Banks. For private banks they conduct examinations separately, which is advertise in their website.
13th July 2015, 08:39 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you are still pursuing 12th Class you are not eligible to apply for Banking sector recruitments and Railway sector recruitments with the qualification you have. To be eligible for appearing in Banking sector recruitments or Railway sector recruitments is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. As you are 12th Science (Computer Science) candidate, I suggest you to pursue B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology. Yes, if you go with B.E/ B.Tech after successful completion of 12th Class, I am sure you are going to get selected in either Core sector or in Railway department or in Banking sector. To become Officer posts, you are required to apply for IBPS Probationary Officer recruitment and Railways Officer Recruitment. You are required to qualify Written Test, Interview to get selected finally as an Officer. So I suggest you to go with B.E/ B.Tech (Computer Science) and there after M.E/ M.Tech from a recognized university.
14th July 2015, 12:49 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You must pursue the course of B.Sc in your Favorite Subject and once you complete your Graduation you will be eligible to appear for the Grade A and B Officer Post Jobs.
You must take preparation from Coaching Institutes for both Bank and Railway Department Job Examination so that you are well prepared to crack the Job Examination.
Once you clear the Job Examination you need to clear a Personal Interview following which you will be selected for the Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?