2nd January 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What to do after MBA in HR and marketing?

I'm a 31 year old male, did my UG in B.Tech fashion technology and MBA in HR marketing. Due to personal issues my career and business still not stlled. Please anyone give career advice.

4th January 2017, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after MBA in HR and marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a 31 year old male, did my UG in B.Tech fashion technology and MBA in HR marketing. Due to personal issues my career and business still not stlled. Please anyone give career advice.

After completion of MBA in HR and Marketing, one can apply for various jobs available in the HR and Marketing fields. There are opportunities in the Human Resource Department and in the Marketing and Sales field in various companies. Those who are interested to work in sales and marketing can get various opportunities. The salary in the sales field is higher, but the job is little challenging compared to the HR job. Many of them grow faster in the sales field, when they perform well. The salary and incentives are high in the sales and marketing field. So the best choice is to apply for jobs in the marketing line after MBA in HR and Marketing.
4th January 2017, 01:12 PM
mihir13589

Default Re: What to do after MBA in HR and marketing?

Hello Guest,

First Of all MBA in HR or MBA in Marketing are both different field.

All you need to do is few thing before selecting the Stream.

Most important is find your Interest Area, plan your Future because the Field will help you to achieve your future goal.

Recommended : Don't run behind people/friends of what they are doing, normal mentality is "My friend doing Marketing, so let me also join the same"

Now After MBA in HR

You can join company as basic recruiter where in you can help company in selecting candidates as per their requirements
There are many other fields too like you can work on profile like Payroll, Recruitment, Trainer, Administrator etc

You can definitely start something of your own after Doing MBA-HR like opening a "consultancy", but most important for it is building a network, having a good network can help you progress.

My recommendation is after MBA-HR you can work for any company for atleast 4/5 years and gain experience and side by side build network and then you can come up with your consultancy

Now After MBA in Marketing

Majorly all the MBA marketer start their job with basic sales profile, where in after actual ON-field sales you start getting experience about the market, all you need to have is good convincing and negotiation skills, these are the tools which will help you to have upper hand compare to your competitor
Apart from this you can select your industries where in you can get engage with various other profiles like: Media Marketing, SEO marketing, InBound Marketing, Public Relation/Media Relation etc..

This are in general list where in details for both MBA-Hr and MBA-Marketing are in depth.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?