9th September 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Which masters course is good? MBA in Finance or MBA in Marketing?

I want to do MBA but I want to know that which is batter MBA in finance or MBA in marketing please help me? Can you please let me know which one would be better to do for the future? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

12th September 2016, 02:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which masters course is good? MBA in Finance or MBA in Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MBA but I want to know that which is batter MBA in finance or MBA in marketing please help me? Can you please let me know which one would be better to do for the future? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same. Thank you!

The MBA in Finance is better course to do over MBA in Marketing. Actually the candidate’s interest is the most important issue when selecting the course. The MBA Finance is one of the most opted courses in MBA. The scope and job opportunities for the MBA Finance holders are high. So the demand for the course is high. The finance holder’s nature of job will be mostly inside the office, but in the case of marketing the job will be in the market places mostly. If you like to work outside the office with stiff targets, you can choose MBA in Marketing. The MBA Finance candidates can work in various financial related companies, BPOs, manufacturing units, retail stores etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?