27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months?

I have done my mba marketing at present I was working as a researcher. But I was looking for a change in different field like technical side which is related to mba. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months? I just need to know the right suggestion for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  2. How should I do Ex MBA from SIBM while working in an MNC with 35 months work experience as a marketing manager?
  3. How to pursue MBA marketing and finance after passing B.Tech CSE with 10 months of freelancing experience
  4. Best suitable job for me after doing MBA marketing? I got an experience of 3 years in Marketing
  5. How to do any course to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing
  6. How to get a good job after doing MBA HR marketing?
  7. How can I study PhD in Marketing being an MBA(Marketing) postgraduate and having 18 years of experience?
  8. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  9. Is there any good job opportunity in government sector for MBA marketing degree holder? I have 20 years work experience
  10. Which sector is good for MBA in Marketing, FMCG or Retail?
  11. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  12. Options after MBA in IT after B.Com with experience in IT field?
  13. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  14. What are the courses available after MBA Marketing?
  15. Any good job opportunities in MBA Marketing field? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it good idea to change from MBA to M.Com Marketing in Australia? -- [New]
  17. MBA marketing after 12th with 11 years of work experience and age 30? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?
29th August 2016, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my mba marketing at present I was working as a researcher. But I was looking for a change in different field like technical side which is related to mba. Which course is good for a MBA marketing with experience of 6 months? I just need to know the right suggestion for this.

There are various options available in studies for the MBA Marketing candidate. The candidate can choose any one of the course given here;

- Executive MBA
- PhD in Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications
- SAP course
- Law graduation i.e. LL.B
- Courses in IT like C, C++, Java, HTML etc

These are some of the options available for the MBA Marketing candidates. The courses are available in various institutions in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?