2nd January 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

What to do next after my B.Com graduation?

Hi, I am Nizam a B.Com graduate. I am totally confused about what next I'll do. I have no interest in doing M.Com. No confidence for civil than other any options, I expect your help.

27th January 2017, 10:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do next after my B.Com graduation?

Course Opportunities available after completion of B.Com Course:

There are several courses available to pursue after completion of this Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course. As you have no interest in doing Master of Commerce (M.Com) course, I am providing you the courses that are available for you other than M.Com course. Several other courses are,

>> Master of Business Administration (M.Com)

>> Chartered Accountant (CA)

>> Certified Management Accountant (CMA) course

>> Company Secretary Course

>> Certified Public Accounting (CPA) course

Although there are many courses available to pursue, I strongly suggest you to go with MBA course after completion of B.Com course in order to find good scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?