26th June 2014, 08:05 PM
apgdec

Whether pursuing Advance PG in Emergency Care is beneficial?

GVK EMRI (also known as 108 ambulance service provider) has started an Advance post graduate degree in emergency care, which is a 2 year full time course. They have advertise to provide assured placements.

Does any one has an Idea about this??
What would be the future benefit of this course??

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  2. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  3. Is a candidate with MD in general medicine eligible for a course in emergency medicine or critical care?
  4. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
  5. Speciality courses after BSc Nursing?
  6. Which course is beneficial for my career between ICWA, CS and CFA? I am pursuing MBA
  7. Best colleges in Bangalore for MBA in Aviation Management with proper hostel facilities?
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Ph.D in management from correspondence? List of universities offering this course?
  9. How to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech?
  10. Can I get B.Tech/B.E course after completing polytechnic diploma course via Jexpo? Can I sit for WBJEE,AIEEE or IIT JEE?
  11. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
  12. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  13. Eligibility for ESE after pursuing engineering?
  14. Information regarding Paramedical courses after completion of 12th?
  15. Information about the various paramedical courses? Which are the colleges? Date of sale of the application form?
  16. Options after MBBS? I want to do Job and Higher studies. -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does working at HDFC Bank beneficial for me? -- [New]
  18. In which company I can get a better training which will increase practical knowledge?
27th January 2017, 09:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether pursuing Advance PG in Emergency Care is beneficial?

Before taking admission in any such courses, you can enquire about them for their claims. You can easily get the clear picture through the candidates who have passed from the institute.

Assured placement is good but what kind of placement they give is more important. Also, reputed institutes don't ask candidates to join them, they get the best students through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?