13th July 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in BSNL?

What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in BSNL? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? I expecting a good answer from you all for me to proceed. So, please help me as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
13th July 2015, 08:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in BSNL?

BSNL stands for "Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited"

First of all you have to fulfill some eligibility criteria for getting internship in the BSNL.

Eligibility criteria :

** You must be pursuing graduation in any of the following stream

* Electrical and Electronics (EE),

* Instrumentation Engineering (EI),

* Civil Engineering, Telecommunication,

* CSE/IT Engineering

** Your college must be well recognized or affiliated.

** Your age must not be greater than 27 years.

After fulfilling all above you simply have to follow as below :

Applying procedure :

** You simply have to contact to HR department and then send your resume along with your Training letter which you will get from your college.

** Also you will need a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your college.

** Send the NOC along with Resume to the HR department of the BSNL.

** If you are short listed or selected then the department will send you an acknowledgement letter which you must get it signed by the Head of your institution along with the college seal

** Then send it back to the department along with the NOC you obtained.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?