27th December 2016, 07:11 PM
reddy sivakumar

Can graduate with 50% marks study MBA from LPU University? Fee structure and available streams?

Hello sir, I have got 50% in graduation degree and want to study MBA from LPU. Am I eligible to study MBA from LPU University? What is the fee structure and available streams?

Related Questions:
  1. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  2. Requirements for admission and fee structure of MBA and M.Tech in LPU?
  3. What is the Fee Structure of B.Tech in LPU University? Is there any scholarship provided to financially weak candidates?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission?
  5. Fee structure for MCA course in LPU?
  6. What is the fee structure for LPU?
  7. Information regarding the fee structure for pursuing M.Phil from IPU?
  8. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the admission criteria fr LPU?
  9. Can I get Lateral Entry to study MBA 2nd year in Punjabi University if completed correspondence PGDM from LPU?
  10. Best branch to do MBA from Foreign universities for Mechanical Engineering student? Fee structure of MBA college in Abroad?
  11. Which specialization should I choose in MBA if I am pursuing Mechanical engineering? Which Foreign University should I opt? Fee structure of the MBA colleges?
  12. What is the fee structure of LPU? I have scored 86% marks in 12th
  13. Fee for LPU B.Tech course 2016 session
  14. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  15. Is LPU a good college for studying MBA? Placement records of LPU of past few years? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  17. On what basis I will get admission to study full time MBA being an ECE engineer? Specializations available and fee structure of MBA?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in LPU and what is its fee structure?
28th December 2016, 08:52 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can graduate with 50% marks study MBA from LPU University? Fee structure and available streams?

No, for lovely Professional university MBA admission you need to score minimum 60% marks in graduation.

Fees structure for MBA is
>> Applicable normal fees is 99500 per sem.
>> Students who got 98+ per cent in CAT/XAT/MAT will get a rebate of 75000
>> Students who got 90-95 per cent in Graduation will get rebate of 50,000
>> Students who got 80-90 per cent in Graduation will get rebate of 40,000
>> Students who scored 70-79 per cent in Graduation will get rebate of 30,000
>> Additional examination fees of 1500 will be taken per semester.

Streams available in MBA is
>> Finance
>> International Business
>> Retail Management
>> Business Analysis
>> Hospital and health care
>> Marketing
>> Operations
>> Strategy management
>> E-Commerce
>> Human resource
>> Information Technology
>> Entrepreneurship
>> Banking and finance

For more details kindly visit the organization page by clicking here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?