10th July 2011, 06:55 PM
Umer mushtaq shah

How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?

I want to get admission in lovely professional university and I want to know what are the requisites,eligiblity and fee and hostel fee.

Related Questions:
29th March 2012, 08:32 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?

Hi

LPU - Lovely Professional University.

This is one of the largest Universities in India with a campus of over 600 acres. It is situated in one of the Punjab highways and also regarded as one of the better emerging universities in our country.

This has all the courses which are there a person can do after passing higher secondary. It also has some Bachelors + Masters programs integrated.

However you have failed to mention which course you want to join or have an eye on. Without that I am unable to provide you with better information.

The Eligibility Criteria for any graduation course is that you should be a minimum 12th pass from a recognized school or state board in India in those pre requisite subjects.
Also you should not be failed in any of the board subjects or you will not be allowed to take up graduation in any college or university.

If you want to know about the courses and their fees, hostel etc, Please Click Here to visit their official website.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
29th March 2012, 08:43 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?

This is one of the
largest Universities in
India with a campus of
over 600 acres. It is
situated in one of the
Punjab highways and
also regarded as one of
the better emerging
universities in our
country.
This has all the courses
which are there a
person can do after
passing higher
secondary. It also has
some Bachelors +
Masters programs
integrated.
However you have
failed to mention which
course you want to join
or have an eye on.
Without that I am
unable to provide you
with better information.
The Eligibility Criteria for
any graduation course is
that you should be a
minimum 12th pass
from a recognized
school or state board in
India in those pre
requisite subjects.
Also you should not be
failed in any of the
board subjects or you
will not be allowed to
take up graduation in
any college or university.
21st April 2013, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?

on how many percents i have to gain for addmission in lpu ?
8th May 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

HHow much marks i need to get admission here.?.?
M
25th May 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I got 87% marks in intermidiate.can you tell me fee structure of progrm(b.tech).hostal fee also
24th June 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure of B.Arch for full course?
30th August 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i want to join LPU ..and since i am a girl i wan to ask is there any girl hostle?
10th April 2014, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

i got 92Percentage in intermediate can you please tell the fee structure for btech course
18th April 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i got 67.3% in intermideat n wntd to join the university for hotel management course what are the requirments and fees of the full course
20th June 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a cbse candidate.i got 80.21% in 12 and i am a st candidate.i scored 75[cutoff 47] in jee mains.i want to join in Btech.what is the fee
2nd July 2015, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What are qualifications required to join in lpu after 12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?