25th October 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology?

I am doing my b.sc. industrial microbiology and zoology in sb college. So i want to join msc microbiology next. I want to know the fee structure for studying msc microbiology?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  2. Fees structure for M.Sc (Microbiology)?
  3. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for M.Phil after completing MSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for MSc Biotech and Microbiology?
  6. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  7. How to study MSc Medical Microbiology after doing final year BSc Industrial Microbiology? What is the fee structure and the entrance exam date?
  8. What is the admission fee of MSc Microbiology?
  9. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure of the course, duration, institutions offering the course?
  10. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?
  12. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  13. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  14. Which courses to opt after MSc Microbiology so as to work in Microbial Labs? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  15. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  16. Is there any entrance test for admission in M.Sc Microbiology at Hindustan College?
  17. How to enroll for MSc in Marine Microbiology? Fee structure, course duration and institutions offering the course?
  18. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
25th October 2015, 09:39 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology?

Fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology varies from college to college. In some college the fee is Rs.2,400/- and in some it is Rs.50,000/-.

Fee in University of Calcutta is Rs.2,400 per year.
Fee in VIT is Rs.25,000 per year.
26th October 2015, 03:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for studying M.Sc. in Microbiology?

The fee vary from one institute to another according to the kind of college. If it is a government college then fee will be very less compared to private college. In colleges like St. Xavier's Mumbai the fee is Rs. 15000 per year for this course.

In private universities like Amrita University the fee for the same course is Rs. 42000 per semester. Hence, try to get admission in a government college for low fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?