23rd October 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Arch?

Hi,
I am a B.Arch student of 2nd year and I want to study M.Arch also. So, I have to give GATE for doing M.Arch? Kindly tell me about this.

26th October 2015, 02:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am a B.Arch student of 2nd year and I want to study M.Arch also. So, I have to give GATE for doing M.Arch? Kindly tell me about this.
Yes, B.Arch candidates are eligible for GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
26th October 2015, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GATE to study M.Arch?

If you want admission in a good college with stipend then GATE is the best option for you. If you want admission in a private college with no stipend then no need to appear for it and you can appear in any state level entrance exam.

GATE will allow you to get admission in top government colleges with low fee plus stipend which is sponsored by AICTE. Hence, choice is yours and you have to take the decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?