27th February 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study M.Arch in Abroad after completing B.Arch?

Hey
What is the procedure or the entrance exam to be
written for doing M.Arch in Abroad
after completion of B.Arch ?
Please help me to know....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  2. How to study MS in Abroad after completing BE? How much does it costs?
  3. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in Abroad to B.E.(ECE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  5. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  6. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  7. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  8. Is it possible to study abroad after completing 12th from CBSE board? Do I need too appear in any exam for that?
  9. Entrance exam to study M.Arch in Abroad after completing B.Arch? -- [New]
  10. What are the job opportunities in abroad after completing B.A LLB and B.A Psychology
  11. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  12. What do I have to do to study abroad in M.Tech after completing B.Tech?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  14. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What we need to prepare to study abroad after completing 10th grade?
  16. How can I study further in Abroad after completing BCA? Courses available in Abroad for BCA student?
  17. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  18. How can I study M.Pharma in Abroad? Is there any entrance exam for it?
2nd October 2016, 05:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study M.Arch in Abroad after completing B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey
What is the procedure or the entrance exam to be
written for doing M.Arch in Abroad
after completion of B.Arch ?
Please help me to know....

The students who are willing to study M.Arch should have passed B.Arch degree. The students should also clear the entrance test and should score at least 50% marks in it to get admission. There are various entrance tests are available to study M.Arch course. They are

NATA Aptitude Test
School of Planning and Architecture Entrance Examination
Anna University M.Arch Entrance Examination
Government of Karnataka – PGCET
SRM University, Chennai – Entrance examination
TANCET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?