6th March 2023, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What I can do in post graduation or what are the exams I can appear?

I have less than 60% in BSc. So what I can do in post graduation or what are the exams I can appear?

6th March 2023, 02:08 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What I can do in post graduation or what are the exams I can appear?

There are several options you can consider for post-graduation even if you have less than 60% in BSc:

Pursue a Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): You can opt for a PGD course in a field of your interest such as management, journalism, or computer applications. The eligibility criteria for a PGD course varies depending on the college and the course.

Pursue a professional course: You can consider pursuing a professional course such as CA (Chartered Accountancy), CS (Company Secretary), or CMA (Cost and Management Accountancy). These courses have their own eligibility criteria which you need to fulfill in order to apply.

Master of Business Administration (MBA): Many business schools offer MBA programs that are open to graduates from any discipline. You can check the eligibility criteria of the schools that interest you.

Prepare for entrance exams: You can prepare for entrance exams such as CAT (Common Admission Test), MAT (Management Aptitude Test), or GRE (Graduate Record Examinations) which are accepted by many colleges for admission into postgraduate programs.

Consider vocational courses: There are several vocational courses that you can opt for depending on your interests such as digital marketing, graphic designing, or web development.

It's important to research the options available to you and choose a course that aligns with your interests and career goals. As for education loans, most banks in India provide education loans for eligible courses in recognized institutions. You can approach a bank of your choice and inquire about their education loan schemes and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?