23rd November 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can i do after failing in class 12th CBSE from Patrachar school?

Respected sir/madam,

I have failed to clear my class 12th from patrachar vidyala with pcm, eng, Hindi. I am a private candidate so my question is that what kind of jobs can i do now? Please advice me whatever you think that's good for me please. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  2. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  4. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th CBSE?
  5. What is the procedure followed for changing school from 11th to 12th class in CBSE board?
  6. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  7. career
  8. Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th
  9. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  10. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
  11. How to get admission in colleges in Delhi University? What is the fees of Patrachar?
  12. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  13. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  14. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  15. Eligibility to get admission in CBSE(Patrachar) at Delhi after completing 10th from Bihar Board?
  16. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  17. Is it possible to transfer from Chennai to Delhi Region to study 12th CBSE?
  18. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd November 2015, 09:59 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can i do after failing in class 12th CBSE from Patrachar school?

Basically there is no such jobs available for a candidate who has not even been able to complete their +2 level of education.

Therefore, I would kindly request you to complete your education and atleast complete your graduation, in that way you will be most eligible for most of private sector as well as public sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?