10th October 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Home Management)?

I am looking forward to study B.Sc in Home Management. I would like to know about the jobs which are available through this course? Please let me know that what kind of jobs I will get after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Com(Advertising & Brand Management)?
  2. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through PG Diploma in Disaster Management course? Eligibility to study for B.Com student?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) course?
  4. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  6. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Com(E-Commerce)?
  7. Which kind of government jobs i can look for after studying Lab Management course?
  8. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Database Administration course? -- [New]
  9. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for MBA(Health Care Management) candidate?
  10. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  11. What kind of jobs are available for M.E.(Embedded Systems) 2nd year candidate?
  12. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Arch course?
  13. What kind of job is available for B.A.(Philosophy) Honours candidate of Delhi University? Scope of this course?
  14. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Information Technology)?
  16. What kind of jobs can i do after failing in class 12th CBSE from Patrachar school?
  17. After completion of graduation what kind of jobs we can get?
  18. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available? -- [Most Discussed]
12th October 2016, 12:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Home Management)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking forward to study B.Sc in Home Management. I would like to know about the jobs which are available through this course? Please let me know that what kind of jobs I will get after this course?

The candidates after the completion of B.Sc Home Management can apply for various government and private sector jobs. In the government side, candidates can apply for job in Banks as Clerks and Probationary Officer, Staff Selection Commission for various posts and State Staff Selection Commission for various posts. The selection will be done through common written test and interview. In the private sector, candidates can work as Nutrition Consultant, Assistant Dietician, Food Technologist, Psychologist/Counselors, Interior Designer, Voice Process and Non Voice Process Associates, Teacher, BPOs, Sales Representative, Sales Person etc.
12th October 2016, 02:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Home Management)?

There are many kind of jobs available for a B.Sc (Home Management) Graduate after the completion of the course.

Some of the jobs for a B.Sc (Home Management) Graduate:-

Research Jobs
Sales Jobs
Technical Jobs
Service Jobs
Production Jobs
Teaching Jobs

Candidates can find their jobs in Welfare organisations, Hospitals, Community Development Programs after the completion of the course.
12th October 2016, 11:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me, after completing this only you get only limited jobs. One option is that you should pursue MBA then you get much better options.
You can also for different government jobs.
Some of the fields are as under:-
Banks
SSC
LIC
UDC
MTS
RBI
Railways
UPSC
BPSC
JPSC
MPSC
UPPSC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?