24th March 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What are the options for a good career after BA in economics?

I had passed my 12th standard with commerce without maths and now am doing BA with economics in English and am confused that what are the options for me to find my career?

25th March 2017, 01:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options for a good career after BA in economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed my 12th standard with commerce without maths and now am doing BA with economics in English and am confused that what are the options for me to find my career?

After completion of BA in Economics, you can find jobs in various government and private organizations. You can also apply for higher studies. There are various higher study options available. You can study the following courses to have a good career in future. The options are MA in Economics or MBA Finance or MBA Marketing or MA English or MA Hindi or Bachelor of Education or LLB or UPSC Civil Service Examinations. You can join some courses or can apply for jobs in various fields like; you can join coaching classes for IBPS Clerk and PO examinations or apply for jobs through SSC or jobs in private banks or jobs in Indian railways or jobs in various Call Centers or jobs in various BPOs or teaching institutions etc. These are some of the options available for BA Economics completed candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?