26th June 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in Graduation and Post Graduation to apply for UP-PGT exam?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I want to appear in UP-PGT exam. So, I would like to know about the percentage which I have to get in Graduation and also in Post Graduation for applying in UP-PGT exam? Please help me to know about this. Awaiting for the response.

26th June 2016, 07:17 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in Graduation and Post Graduation to apply for UP-PGT exam?

There is no minimum percentage criteria mentioned to appear for UP PGT exam. But, the candidate must have passed the qualifying degree to be eligible for the exam.

Uttar Pradesh Madhymik Siksha Seva Chayan Board Allahabad ( upsessb / up sessb) is responsible to conduct TGT, PGT exam in Uttar Pradesh.

UP PGT exam eligibility criteria are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Post Graduation degree in the concerned subjects from a recognized university.

-The candidate age should not be less than 21 years and there is no upper age limit for this exam. Relaxation in age limit will be applicable as per the norms followed by the organization.

-The selection procedure consists of

* written exam and

* Interview.

Important dates for UP PGT exam :

Opening date to apply online : 6th of June, 2016

Closing date to apply online : 5th of July, 2016 .

Official website for Online application form submission : www.upsessb.org
27th June 2016, 09:16 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in Graduation and Post Graduation to apply for UP-PGT exam?

In order to appear for UP-PGT you need to have scored a minimum of 50% in your graduation as well as in PG. Therefore, if you have not been able to score at least 50% in aggregate, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?