26th June 2016, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Graduation and Post Graduation to apply for UP-PGT exam?

Dear Sir,
I want to appear in UP-PGT exam. So, I would like to know about the percentage which I have to get in Graduation and also in Post Graduation for applying in UP-PGT exam? Please help me to know about this.

27th June 2016, 07:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Graduation and Post Graduation to apply for UP-PGT exam?

PGT stands for Post Graduation Teacher and candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment for the post.

The eligibility to appear for examination for recruitment on above post is that the candidates must have passed post graduation degree and have B.Ed from any recognised university. The minimum age limit is 21 years.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?