13th December 2016, 04:05 PM
xxep

Can I pursue MA Education after 3 years of completing BA in Sociology from IGNOU?

Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation from IGNOU i.e. BA in Sociology 3 years ago and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue MA Education so I want to know can I pursue MA Education after 3 years of completing BA in Sociology from IGNOU? If yes then please tell me about the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD after completing MA in Sociology from IGNOU?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D at IGNOU after completing MA in Sociology? Is IGNOU best option for Ph.D?
  3. Can I pursue M.Sc in Medical Sociology after completing DMLT and B.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  4. How can I do M.Phil in Sociology through IGNOU after completing M.A in Sociology -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do Ph.D in Sociology from IGNOU after PG in Sociology? When the application form will be out?
  6. Can I pursue B.Ed in English after completing BA (Sociology honors) without English?
  7. How can i pursue M.Phil from IGNOU university through correspondence? I've done my M.A in sociology
  8. Can I pursue MA Sociology after completing B.Sc Home Science? Are these course related to each other?
  9. How can I apply for Ph.D(Sociology) if appeared in M.A. in Sociology from IGNOU?
  10. Can I get a Scholarship to pursue BA in Sociology from Abroad? How can I apply for the Scholarship? -- [New]
  11. Can I pursue B.Ed and M.A. (education) simultaneously from IGNOU?
  12. Can I pursue Interior Designing course after completing BA (Sociology honors)?
  13. Am I eligible to get a Government job and Register as an Architect after completing B.Arch through Distance Education from IGNOU?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Sociology if I have cleared MA in Sociology with 53% from IGNOU?
  15. Detailed procedure for pursuing M.Phil(Sociology) through distance education nearby Delhi after completion of MA(Sociology) from HP University?
  16. Which course should I pursue after completing BA (English, Sociology and Economics) with 50% marks?
  17. How to do graduation after doing polytechnic after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Documents required for M.A Sociology FY in IGNOU?
15th December 2016, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue MA Education after 3 years of completing BA in Sociology from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxep View Post
Respected Sir, I had completed my Graduation from IGNOU i.e. BA in Sociology 3 years ago and now I want to continue with my studies and pursue MA Education so I want to know can I pursue MA Education after 3 years of completing BA in Sociology from IGNOU? If yes then please tell me about the procedure.

Yes, you can pursue MA Education after completion of BA in Sociology from IGNOU. The candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for the MA Education course. The course duration is two years. The course is available in the following universities in India.

Azim Premji University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Panjab University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?