13th December 2016, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Whether I should do a job or continue with my studies after completing MA English scoring 63% marks?

Respected Sir, I have completed MA English with 63% marks and now I want to do M.Phil course. I had also applied for that but I could not appear for the exam because of late information. Its already 2 year of gap in my education so I want to know what should I do? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I pursue after completing BA (English, Sociology and Economics) with 50% marks?
  2. Can I pursue M.Sc after completing B.Sc Maths honors scoring 42% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What can I do to continue my intermediate studies after 15 years of gap?
  4. Career opportunities after completing BA in English Literature
  5. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  6. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  7. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  8. What are the courses I can pursue after completing 2nd PUC (Science) scoring 55% marks from Karnataka?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in China for further studies after completing Field Studies council (FSC) course scoring 53% marks?
  10. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  11. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  12. Should I give the entrance exam this year after my bachelor's degree gets complete in June this year?
  13. Career opportunities after completing 2nd PUC (PCMB) scoring 70% marks
  14. Is it possible to pursue B.Ed along with MA English within 1 year after completing BCA course scoring 67% marks?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after completing intermediate with 46% marks?
  16. Is it possible for me to continue with my Studies after 10 years of completing class 10th? What should I do to get admission in B.Com course?
  17. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  18. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing B.Sc? What are the job scope after completing the course? -- [New]
15th December 2016, 04:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I should do a job or continue with my studies after completing MA English scoring 63% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed MA English with 63% marks and now I want to do M.Phil course. I had also applied for that but I could not appear for the exam because of late information. Its already 2 year of gap in my education so I want to know what should I do? Please suggest.

You can apply for job after completion of MA English course. There are various jobs available for the English postgraduate like English Teacher, English Language Trainer, Content Writer, Copy editors, SME, Junior Editor, Soft Skills Trainer, Subtitling etc. After you joined the course if interested then you can pursue your studies also (M.Phil or B.Ed). You can find the jobs in the Schools, Colleges, Polytechnic Colleges, BPOs, Publishing industries etc. The job details are available in the job sites like Naukri
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?