2nd March 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in correspondence mode?

Sir ,I have completed my b.tech and iam doing the job in haryana and i am willing to complete my M.TECH . What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in correspondence mode? Can someone please give me the information soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  3. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in correspondence mode? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  8. What is the procedure followed to do B.Sc in Correspondence mode after completion of 12th?
  9. Can I do graduation in correspondence mode? What is the procedure followed for the same?
  10. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  11. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  12. Can I do graduation after 10th?
  13. Can i do Law course through correspondence being a Hoursewife?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  15. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  17. How can I join M.Tech correspondence?
  18. Procedure to join M.Tech(IT) course? Is correspondence a good option for M.Tech than regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
4th March 2016, 12:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ,I have completed my b.tech and iam doing the job in haryana and i am willing to complete my M.TECH . What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in correspondence mode? Can someone please give me the information soon as possible?

Thanks!

The aspirant has to apply to the college through online or offline. You can check the details in the university website for more details. The M.Tech course is available in some colleges in India through correspondence mode. The eligibility to study the course is a B.E or B.Tech from a recognised university. You can study the course in the following institutions;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?