23rd December 2015, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?

Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the complete answer on this as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  3. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  4. Eligibility for Major IT companies after doing BSc IT through correspondence mode?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  6. Can I study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering course if completed 10th and working in a Private company?
  7. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  8. Can i enhance my technical qualification in correspondence mode after ITI?
  9. Am i eligible for B.Tech correspondence course after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges and their details ?
  10. Is it possible to take B.Ed through distance education after finishing M.Phil degree in Philosophy?
  11. What is the procedure to follow for doing diploma in Electrical and Electronics in correspondence mode?
  12. Am I eligible to study B.Ed through correspondence being an employee in School Education Department after completed B.Com and M.A.(English)?
  13. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  14. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  15. What is the time duration of B.ed?
  16. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed under NCTE without 50% as an inservice teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I study Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence?
27th December 2015, 07:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?

IGNOU offers diploma course through correspondence mode and you can apply for it if you are a working professional. Admission can be availed without any problem because it is a distance mode program. There is no entrance exam and you just need to have required qualification for admission.

Just apply when admissions are open. You can get the application form from regional center of IGNOU or you can also apply online.
31st December 2015, 09:44 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?

You can do job as well as pursue your diploma.Many private colleges offer you to do diploma in their college just by attending the practicals and end examinations.Even by studying in government colleges,you can do job.You will just lag in the attendance.You can cover it by paying con donation and increase your attendence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?