5th May 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in M.Tech through distance education?

I have passed my b-tech degree in Electronics and communication engineering in 2012.Now i want to know admission in m-tech education through distance education in M.G.University. Please be solved my following questions:-
i) where have m-tech distance aicte approved colleges in kerala?
ii) semester fee details?

Related Questions:
  1. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  2. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  3. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in M.Tech through distance education? -- [New]
  5. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  6. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  7. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  8. Colleges offering MTech in Information Technology through weekend college or distance education?
  9. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  10. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  11. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  12. Procedure to take admission for MCA distance course in JNU?
  13. Is M.Tech(IT) possible after B.SC(IT) through distance education? Admission procedure? Universities available for the same?
  14. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  16. How to become a HR personnel? How to get admission in MSW course by distance education
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
6th May 2016, 12:47 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in M.Tech through distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my b-tech degree in Electronics and communication engineering in 2012.Now i want to know admission in m-tech education through distance education in M.G.University. Please be solved my following questions:-
i) where have m-tech distance aicte approved colleges in kerala?
ii) semester fee details?
The aspirant can study the M.Tech course through distance education in various universities. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in a B.E / B.Tech in relevant subject. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can apply either online or offline for the admission to the course. The admission will be based on the marks scored in the graduation course. The course is available in the following institutions;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?