3rd October 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BA LLB? How to become a Judge after this?

What is the scope for ba llb course and also tell me about the procedure to become a Judge after this course?

27th January 2018, 08:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of BA LLB? How to become a Judge after this?

After successful completion of BA LLB course, you are required to pursue further more courses in order to become a Judge. In general a 5 year LLB course is required to be eligible for the post of Judge.

In general, if you have got an LLB degree then you are required to appear in concerned state's Judicial Service Examination that is conducted by respective high course for becoming Civil Judge.

Or else, you are required to appear in Higher Judicial Service Entrance Examination in order to become a Judge. But before this, you are required to have minimum of 7 years experience in litigation before a high court.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?