25th July 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Government sector for M.Sc(PPPR) postgraduate?

Hello,
I have done M.Sc(PPPR) and I want to do Government service. Can you please let me know about the posts in Government sector for me. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for M.Com postgraduate?
  2. What kind of jobs are available in Government Sector for M.A.(Sociology) postgraduate?
  3. Job opportunities related to Laboratories in Government Sector for M.Sc(Microbiology) postgraduate?
  4. What are the posts available in the government sector after Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission?
  7. How to get job in Biotechnology stream?
  8. Is there any Software job available in Government sector for MCA postgraduate?
  9. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in IT branch?
  10. What are all the engineering posts in Government sector?
  11. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  12. What kind of job should I prefer in the government sector after passing B.Tech?
  13. What kind of posts are available in TNPSC for 30 years old M.Sc(Computer Science) postgraduate?
  14. How can I apply for a job after doing electronics and communication diploma?
  15. What kind of job can I expect in both private and public sector after completing M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? How much package will I receive?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  18. Airforce Job after Diploma in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
27th January 2018, 06:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Government sector for M.Sc(PPPR) postgraduate?

Job Opportunities available for M.Sc in PPPR background candidates in Government Sector:

There are several job opportunities available for M.Sc in PPPR background candidates in India. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned organizations.

<> Public Service Commission (PSC)

<> Staff Selection Commission (SSC)

<> Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

<> Public Sector Banks

<> Indian Railways

<> Insurance Organizations

<> Environmental Science organizations..etc.,

You may apply for the post of Junior Scientist in organization, Probationary Officer, Technician, Assistant Professor in concerned departments, Technical Analyst ..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?