30th April 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Solved sample question papers of M.A.(Human Rights) 2nd year exam of Indian Institute of Human Rights?

Respected Sir,
I want a sample question papers of M.A.(Human Rights) 2nd year exam of Indian Institute of Human Rights. Could you please send me the sample papers with solutions asap?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  2. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights -- [Most Discussed]
  3. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights : Society and Development Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. How can I do PhD through correspondence? I'm doing M.Phil(English) in Global open university(Nagaland)
  5. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?
  6. University of Mumbai Arts-Politics TYBA Rights of Citizens in the Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Two year P.G.Diploma in Human Rights is equal to Master degree?
  8. List of institutes offering distance M.Phil(Human Rights) course in Delhi
  9. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in Everyday Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Certificate Programme in Human Rights- Human Rights in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
  12. Can I be eligible for UGC NET entrance exam after doing PG diploma from Indian Institute of Human rights?
  13. Previous years question papers for LLB 3 years course of Kurukshetra University(Especially of Human rights)?
  14. Eligibility criteria to sit for NET exam in Human Rights field?
  15. What higher studies to do after MA in Human Rights?
  16. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  17. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  18. Cochin University LLM 1st Sem Administrative Process - Criminal Justice Administration and Protection of Human Rights Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
9th June 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved sample question papers of M.A.(Human Rights) 2nd year exam of Indian Institute of Human Rights?

Hi Sir, I want a sample question papers of M.A.(Human Rights) first year exam of Indian Institute of Human Rights. Could you please send me the sample papers with solutions asap?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?