8th February 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What should be done after MBBS with internship and unable to clear MD entrance exam?

I have completed my mbbs with internship on 31st December 2009. I tried for md entrance exam- prepare for one full year but still could not get a rank which can lead me to a post graduation seat.. I am very discouraged. Kindly show me some path and things which I can opt for now after my mbbs.
Kindly also mail me at [email protected]
I’ll be very thankful to you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in any government or private college for MBBS 4th year student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Is it necessary to complete Rotation Internship to appear DNB exam for MBBS graduate?
  4. Can I get admission in BDS program if unable to get MBBS seat in CMC Vellore?
  5. Details of Hospitals located in Odisha for doing internship after MBBS?
  6. Is it possible to do Internship in other college being an MBBS student of CMC Vellore? Detailed information and necessity of Internship?
  7. Can I attend IAS exam while doing MBBS internship?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Question pattern of this entrance exam?
  9. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  10. Is it difficult MBBS entrance exam if my basic concepts of 11th are not clear?
  11. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nursing?
  12. Which exam I should clear to do MBBS in USA?
  13. How to become a Doctor being a candidate of pursuing Civil Engineering?
  14. How can I clear AIPMT 2016 if unable to clear AIPMT even after 2 attempts?
  15. Can I apply for Internship in CMC being a MBBS graduate from other country?
  16. How to get a seat in MBBS without clearing PMT? List of some private colleges for MBBS in Punjab with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  18. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
14th March 2016, 04:19 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should be done after MBBS with internship and unable to clear MD entrance exam?

You must not lose hope. It is best for you to concentrate and start your practice as a doctor now.
You need to take a break now and then start afresh all over again.
You need to understand that sometimes we try a bit too hard and end up short. So it is best for you to start your practice as a doctor and take some time off.
Then you should try again to clear the Entrance Examination for the course of MD and if you succeed you can complete your MD or you can continue with your practice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?