8th February 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Career options after post graduation in Biotechnology?

What are the career options after post graduation in biotechnology? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Career options available after graduation in IT? What specialization can be taken?
  2. Which is a good field for a biology student? I am not interested in MBBS
  3. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. Career options available after graduating in IT? Which are the good colleges?
  5. Future after doing post graduation in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduce at +2 level?
  6. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  7. Future of post graduate in Biotechnology? Why Biotechnology is not introduced at level 2?
  8. What are the career options in biotechnology after completing graduation(Botany)?
  9. Which Post graduation to take up for pursing my interested job career?
  10. After scoring distinction in final year B.Com which courses can I opt later?
  11. What are the career options after doing BSc in Chemistry? Is it necessary to do PG?
  12. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  13. Best career options after BSc Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career options available for a post graduate student?
  15. Which career is better between Biotechnology and Bio medical engineering? List of post graduations are there in these fields?
  16. What are the post graduation course I can do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  17. Career options after completing PG in Political Science and diploma in disaster management?
  18. Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?
14th March 2016, 04:13 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Career options after post graduation in Biotechnology?

You can go for jobs or you can opt for higher studies like courses of PhD.
It is entirely up to you. You can even go for teaching jobs which you are eligible for after the completion of Post Graduation.
You are also eligible for jobs in Private Companies which hire Masters in Biotechnology candidates.
These are the options you have as of now and you need to choose anyone of them according to your wish.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?