3rd September 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for M.Des/M.FT at NIFT after BA in Animation?

I am now studying B.A in animation from arena and completed jewelry design diploma from singem. Am i eligible for m.des/m.ft in nift after three years?

9th September 2014, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for M.Des/M.FT at NIFT after BA in Animation?

M.Des and M.F.Tech course is offered by NIFT and you have to pass an entrance examination for getting admission into this course.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. For M.Des: Degree from any recognized institute or university in India or a Diploma in UG from NIFT/NID only.

2. For M.F.Tech: B.F.Tech degree from NIFT or B.E./B.Tech from any recognized institute or university in India.

There is no age limit for Master's Degree course in NIFT and you can apply for it, if you have the required qualification.

For more information visit NIFT
24th July 2017, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to hold a b.tec/b.e degree only to give GAT exam for M.F.Tech (Nift) ?
I hold a B.sc degree with 89%. Am I eligible for the same?
6th August 2017, 06:54 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am now studying B.A in animation from arena and completed jewelry design diploma from singem. Am i eligible for m.des/m.ft in nift after three years?
Candidate as you are doing in BA in animation and want to join NIFT(National Institute of Fashion Technology) for masters in designing then you must have to pass the eligibility criteria as follows:-

Details and Eligibility For Master in Designing:-

>> The minimum qualification required to apply for the M.Deingn is bachelor degree from government recognized institute.

>> Candidate must have scored 45% marks in bachelor.

>> Duration of master of designing is 2 years which are subdivided into 4 semesters.

>> Major subjects to be studied in M Design are Introduction to Design, Ergonomics, Visual design – Principles and applications, Graphic design, Design project,

Job types for Master of Design:-

:- Technical designer.

:- personal stylist.

:- Costume designer.

:- Production pattern maker.

:- Fabric quality control manager.

:- Cutting assistant.

:- Fashion consultant.

:- Fashion coordinator.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?