29th October 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of M.Sc in biotechnology?

I am apoorva gupta from indore. i have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology with 65% from DAVV.. now i want to do M.tech in biotechnology or nanobiotech but i have not given GATE exam for it. so is it possible to do M.tech without GATE exam.. (actually i dont want to waste my time i want to do my M.tech this year only) and i have heard that after M.Sc, M.tech is of only 1 year.. so from which institutions i can do M.tech in biotech or nanobiotech... please help me out for this...

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a job in India if I do M.Sc in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc Biotechonology? -- [New]
  4. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  5. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  8. Can I be eligible for B.Ed course after completion of MSc Animal Biotechnology
  9. Is it better to do MSc in UK or USA after completing BSc Biotechnology
  10. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  13. Which course is better between MSc microbiology and biotechnology?
  14. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  15. Am I elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  17. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
1st November 2015, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of M.Sc in biotechnology?

No, it is not possible to do M.Tech degree without having GATE score so you can apply for GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?