7th July 2017, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt, applied economics or commerce?

My B.Com is complete and I am doing M.Com, but I am confused in applied economic and commerce in which group I do M.Com. Please tell me.
Shaili
Lucknow

9th July 2017, 11:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I opt, applied economics or commerce?

As you have completed Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course, I strongly suggest you to pursue Commerce based course rather than going for applied economics. After successful completion of commerce course, you may find employment opportunities in,

>> Private Sector

>> Public Sector

>> Core Sector

You may find employment opportunities in Railway sector, banking sector, insurance sector, Public service commission, ..etc., I suggest you to get command over some certificate courses like Tally, Photoshop and Computer Aided Design..etc.,

When compared to both these streams, Commerce has a wide range of job opportunities in India. There are several short term courses to pursue in Commerce field. So I suggest you to choose Commerce stream after completion of B.Com course.
11th July 2017, 03:26 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What should I opt, applied economics or commerce?

Great to see that you have interested in the Master Degree. It is based on your interest that you choose either Economics or Commerce.
In case of Commerce, it has a good value and overall it is good for the job oriented not Knowledge oriented. But when it comes to Economics it is completely concept and Knowledge oriented.
Commerce will be taken by many students while Economics is the subject which is not that popular in India but it has a great opportunity in the current world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?