30th May 2018, 02:30 AM

Should I take Commerce to study in HS with 56.7% in 10th CBSE?

Hello Sir, I have got 56.7% marks in my 10th standard from CBSE Board. I would like to know that should I take Commerce in Higher Secondary from same Board? Please let me know about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Arts, Commerce and Science, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?
  2. CBSE or ICSE, which is better to opt for H.S.(Commerce)?
  3. Should I choose CBSE to study 11th Commerce if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  4. CBSE or RBSE, which Board is better to study 11th Commerce? -- [New]
  5. Which is better to study among Science and Commerce for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  6. Which Board is easier to study 11th Commerce among GSEB and CBSE if secured 83% in 10th GSEB?
  7. What should I study among Science and Commerce in 11th CBSE if weak in Physics but strong in Maths?
  8. Is it beneficial to migrate in CBSE to study 11th Commerce for a candidate with 83% in 10th GSEB?
  9. Science, Arts or Commerce, which is better to study after completing 10th CBSE?
  10. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  11. Business Studies as a subject is available in 11th Commerce of CBSE Board?
  12. What are the job opportunities for commerce or non medical? I am doing 10th in CBSE and have scored 78% to 83% in 10th class -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
  14. Can I get admission in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya to study Commerce with 68% in 10th CBSE?
  15. How can I get admission to study 11th Commerce in Kendriya Vidyalaya School being a 10th CBSE student?
  16. What is the marks required to get admission in science stream in a CBSE school?
  17. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Commerce schools in Ahmedabad
31st May 2018, 01:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take Commerce to study in HS with 56.7% in 10th CBSE?

Yes you can pursue intermediate from Commerce stream after completing 10th board.
You can change stream without any restriction.
You can pursue from same board also and no need to change board.
31st May 2018, 02:58 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in commerce stream after 10th.

There is no minimum required aggregate in 10th to get admission in commerce stream as per norms of any recognised board.

Yes, I do agree that various school have made the criteria to offer admission in a particular admission after qualifying in entrance test or on merit basis.

So, if you want information regarding admission in a particular school visit at official website of the school.
31st May 2018, 04:03 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly take commerce stream for your further studies having completed your Class 10th with 56.7% marks if you are interested in pursuing your higher secondary school degree with Commerce stream as there is no percentage barrier that a student has to cross in order to pursue higher secondary school degree with a particular stream.
31st May 2018, 06:44 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to get admission in the commerce stream after 10th from a recognised board.

The required eligibility to get admission in commerce stream is that candidate must have I have passed 10th from a recognised board.

There is no minimum required aggregate to get admission in a particular stream as per CBSE norms.

The minimum required aggregate to get admission in a particular stream variess with school.

So to go to get complete details about the admission procedure kindly visit the School official website.
31st May 2018, 07:25 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in Commerce area, then surely you can opt for 10+2 with the Commerce stream.

You can choose any of the below stream in 10+2 :
MEC - Maths, Economics and Commerce
CEC - Civics, Economics and Commerce
HEC - History, Economics and Commerce

I am not the best person to decide whether Commerce streams are good for you or not.

I would suggest you to choose the Commerce stream only if you are having interest.

But I could say that there are good number of job opportunities in the Commerce field.

Some top courses in this field are :
CA
ICWA
CS
LLB
Integrated MBA

You can choose the respective course as per your interest after completion of 10+2.

Decide what you want to be at this stage itself. If your goal is something else like to become a doctor, then please don't join these courses. You can opt for BIPC stream.

If you want to become Engineer, then go for MPC course.

Create a destination and draw the route map accordingly and opt for the respective course.
31st May 2018, 08:11 PM
Queryasker
Junior Member+

CBSE is a good board to study Commerce at HS level. You can study from this board. No problems at all.
31st May 2018, 08:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely if you are interested in commerce stream then you should opt for Commerce stream in your 11th standard. Moreover if you are interested in any other stream such as Arts, Humanities or science stream then you can also opt for it but your percentage is really less so you have the chance to get admission in commerce or Humanities or Arts stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?