23rd July 2015, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

How can one do Post Graduation in Neurology in AIIMS?

How can one do Post Graduation in Neurology in AIIMS?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Neurology in Post Graduation at AIIMS? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  2. How can one do Post Graduation in Neurology in AIIMS? -- [New]
  3. What should I do to study Neurology in Post Graduation after completing MBBS?
  4. Entrance exam and cutoff rank required to study Neurology PG course in AIIMS?
  5. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience for MBBS candidate?
  6. Can I do MD Neurology after having MSc Neurology?
  7. Eligibility to appear in NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurology entrance exam for a candidate who has secured 58% in MD(Neurology)?
  8. Kerala University, PGDDN (Post Graduate Diploma In Development Neurology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  10. Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?
  11. What's the eligiblity criteria for Ph.D course in neuroscience in India? I've secured 58% marks in MBBS
  12. List of colleges with fee expenses to study MD-Neurology in Karnataka
  13. AIIMS previous years Post Graduation entrance exam papers for MSc Medical Biotechnology?
  14. How to get appointment in Neurology Department?
  15. How to take admission in BSc Neurology?
  16. Not received AIIMS prospectus and application form after applying through post by enclosing DD -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges in India offering Neural Engineering?
  18. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
27th January 2018, 05:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can one do Post Graduation in Neurology in AIIMS?

Procedure to do Post Graduation in Neurology in AIIMS:

In order to do Post Graduation in Neurology course in All India Institute of Medical Sciences you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions.

>> In order to do this course, you are required to appear in an entrance examination called CBT (Computer Based Test) Entrance Examination.

>> Post Graduation courses offered in AIIMS are,
* MD
* MS
* M.Ch
* DM
* MDS courses..

>> I am providing you a link where you can find all the details like Eligibility Criteria, Scheme of Marking, Subjects, Type of the paper, Minimum cutoff scores ..etc., all in a one link. Hence, I request you to go through it for more details for proceeding further.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?