9th February 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the various higher studies possible after completion of B.Sc nautical science?

I have completed my B.Sc nautical science study followed by requisite courses necessary for employment as third officer. I am not yet employed and wants to know what options I have if I intend to go for higher study. Can you please guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the various higher studies possible after completion of B.Sc nautical science? -- [New]
  2. Can I join BSc Nautical science after completion of higher nautical diploma?
  3. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  4. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  5. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  6. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  7. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  8. How to get sponsors for BSc Nautical Studies?
  9. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
  10. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  11. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  13. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  14. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  16. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for HAS Exam after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  18. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course

10th February 2016, 10:57 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the various higher studies possible after completion of B.Sc nautical science?

There are various higher studies courses after B.Sc in nautical science such as M.Sc or M.E in nautical science,post graduation diploma in maritime Law,post graduation diploma in marine engineering,Higher National diploma in marine engineering and pre-sea Training for diploma holder.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?