16th October 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get sponsors for BSc Nautical Studies?

How to get sponcers for bsc nautical studies?please give some of the shipping companies sponcering for this course

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  2. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  3. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  4. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam? -- [New]
  5. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  6. How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics
  7. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Information regarding Higher studies to join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  10. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  11. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  12. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  13. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  16. Admission in BSc Nautical Science in IMU?
  17. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
  18. How to get sponsorship for B.Sc(Nautical Science) or DNS to study in Abroad?
26th July 2020, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get sponsors for BSc Nautical Studies?

After studying 3 years of bsc. Nautical science, is it necessary to write entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?