10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of M.Phil(Commerce) will be started in C.B.M College of Arts & Science?

I am doing M.Com final year and looking forward to do M.Phil in Commerce from C.B.M College of Arts & Science. Please let me know when the admission will be started for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  2. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
  3. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  4. List of private as well as government colleges offering BBA course in Tamilnadu? Fee structure details?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce? -- [New]
  6. Top colleges for Msc in Electronics under bharathiar university
  7. Procedure to fill forms for B.Com 1st year?
  8. Which us the university of External Study for M.Phil degree?
  9. Is it possible to become a Psychology after completing B.Com, B.Ed? Details about the colleges in Mumbai offering the subject?
  10. List of good colleges in India offering applied microbiology course?
  11. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  12. In mumbai which colleges provide MSc in Biotechnology
  13. List of the top colleges along with their procedure under Amravati University offering M.Sc course? What are career opportunities after that?
  14. Which are the good institutes for doing B.Com after HSC in Ahmedabad?
  15. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  16. Best colleges in Coimbatore and Chennai to study B.Com
  17. Which colleges will be good for me for doing PG in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission in MSc Biotechnology in Vijayatha Arts and Science college?
12th October 2016, 09:11 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of M.Phil(Commerce) will be started in C.B.M College of Arts & Science?

The last date for filling the application form for the admission in the C.B.M College of Arts and Science in the M.Phil course is over.

The last date was 9th Septemeber 2016. So, you have to wait for the next year to get admission in the college.

The application form for the admission in course is released in month of August and the entrance examination is conducted in September or October for the admission in course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?