14th May 2015, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

When M.Sc(Horticulture) entrance exam will be conducted by Assam Agricultural University?

Hello,
I would like to know that when is the
date of entrance test of M.Sc(Horticulture)
in Assam Agricultural University?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get list of selected candidates from outside Assam for the course at Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat?
  2. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  3. Information about the eligibility criteria for BVSC?
  4. Can I go for BSc Agriculture after PCM electronics with 75% marks
  5. Will I get a government job after graduation in agriculture engineering? Which colleges I can apply for getting lateral entry to do graduation course?
  6. Will Combined Entrance Exam be conducted in Assam in upcoming year?
  7. How should I take admission in Assam Agricultural University for Degree course in agriculture?
  8. What is the date of notification of Agriculture BSc? Which are the colleges offering in AP?
  9. Can I take admission in Bsc Agriculture after passing 12th with 50%? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which subject is good for me if I am agriculture engineering student?
  11. Which books should I prefer for the preparation of ACS entrance exam to be conducted in Assam next year?
  12. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  13. Question papers of Assam Medical? Date of the Medical Entrance Exam of Assam?
  14. What is the expected date and procedure of entrance examination which is conducted in Assam?
  15. In which college can I do M.Tech with stipend after getting 555 GATE score in ECE?
  16. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
  17. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  18. Best colleges for BSc forestry after passing 12th medical
16th July 2015, 12:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When M.Sc(Horticulture) entrance exam will be conducted by Assam Agricultural University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that when is the
date of entrance test of M.Sc(Horticulture)
in Assam Agricultural University?
Waiting for your reply.
The important notification about M.Sc Horticulture course entrance exam in Assam Agricultural University, will be released during the month of April /May and the entrance exam result will be published during the month of July. Please refer to the official website.

Assam Agricultural University
Address: Near Police Reserve, Jorhat, Assam 785013
Phone: 0376 234 0008
Official website - www.aau.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?