24th April 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is good for me if I am agriculture engineering student?

i am agriculture engineer student,so which subject good for me

22nd August 2013, 01:04 AM
krishnax
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which subject is good for me if I am agriculture engineering student?

Hello,

Agricultural Engineering is the engineering discipline that applies engineering science and technology to agricultural production and processing. Agricultural engineering combines the disciplines of animal biology, plant biology and mechanical, civil, electrical and chemical engineering principles with knowledge of agricultural principles.

The eligibility criteria for a candidate aspiring to do a B.E in Agricultural Engineering is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and preferably Biology.

Some of the work areas of agricultural engineers are-->

Water resource management

Forestry

Mining and rehabilitation

Urban and rural development

Machine development

Crop storage and processing

--Remuneration--

The pay scale in government institutions for agricultural engineer is Rupee 10000 to Rupee 20000 depending upon seniority. Agricultural engineers in private sector may get a salary form Rupee 20000 to Rupee 35000.

|==Top Colleges for Agricultural Engineering in India==|

Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad.
Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat (Assam).
Bidhan Chandra Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, PO Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Mohanpur (West Bengal).
Birsa Agricultural University, Ranchi (Bihar).
Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh).
Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar (Haryana).
Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola (Maharashtra).
Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture and Forestry, Nauni, Dist. Solan (Himachal Pradesh).
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar (Uttar Pradesh).
Gujarat Agricultural University, Sardar Krushinagar, Dist. Banaskantha (Gujarat).

So,If you are an agriculture engineering student,Physics chemistry, Maths would be good for you.
5th August 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject is good for me if I am agriculture engineering student?

Cut off list of fourth round in bsc agricultural 2013 in government colleges of Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?