22nd March 2014, 10:50 PM
lalit sh

From where should I do M.Sc from Chemistry? Date of application?

From where should i do m.sc from chemistry . please tell me a certified university. please tell me the date of application also.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MSc Botany or Chemistry through distance education? Last date of sale of application form?
  2. Last date for application of MSc Chemistry? Colleges offering this course and what are the main subjects provided?
  3. Date of sale of online application for entrance exam of MSc Chemistry?
  4. Last date of sale of application form of MSc Chemistry
  5. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  6. How to do MSc Chemistry course in Central University? Last date of application and the syllabus?
  7. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  8. Which are the recognized universities offering MSc Chemistry? Fee structure, last date of submission of forms?
  9. Last date of submission of form for MSc Chemistry in Pune University? What is the date of entrance exam?
  10. Date of sale of MSc Chemistry entrance application form? Date of entrance exam?
  11. Last date of the entrance exam of MSc Chemistry and Microbiology? Last date of sale of online application form?
  12. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last date of submission of MSc chemistry entrance exam form of Shivaji University?
  14. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  15. MSc Chemistry entrance exam application form?
  16. Date of sale of application forms of MSc Chemistry entrance test of Delhi University?
  17. What is the date of the entrance of MSc Chemistry? -- [New]
  18. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
4th May 2014, 07:42 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where should I do M.Sc from Chemistry? Date of application?

Master in science with the Chemistry subject which is a great course in the science stream. The chemistry subject is the course about the very good placement, very good knowledge.

From all Universities the University of Pune is the best university for the chemistry course of master degree. In this university the department of the chemistry is the first and one n only department which are established by the University of Pune in 5 April 1950.

Now it is converted into one of the best chemistry department in our country for its research and teaching activities and it is selected as a Centre for Advanced Studies in Chemistry. In department of Chemistry the various other govt. funding agencies are VIZ, CSIR, DST, DAE, INSA, C-DAC, DRDO are also give a lot of funds for execution of the so many different projects.

For taking admission in this university you have to fill up the form which is mentioned in the official website of the Pune University. Then you have to go for the counselling and the document verification and then give the payment and then go to the University for taking the admission. This university is the very good university and also give you very good Placement opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?