1st March 2018, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Whether M.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) is offered in Annamalai University under AICTE affiliation?

Hello, I want to know that Annamalai University is AICTE approved or not? I am interested to study M.Tech in Annamalai University. Kindly tell me about its affiliation. Also I would like to know that Electrical & Electronics stream is provided by Annamalai University?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Anwarululoom College of Engineering and Technology approved by AICTE? Details about its affiliation and courses offered?
  2. Whether Annamalai is approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE or not? Does separate approval is required for courses also?
  3. List of AICTE approved courses offered by KSOU? Does B.Tech course offered by KSOU is affiliated by AICTE or UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is M.Sc. in Multimedia Graphics & Animation from Annamalai University is AICTE approved?
  5. Is Manav Bharati University approved by AICTE? What is registration number and affiliation date of it?
  6. Help regarding Maeer's Institute, Pune entrance exam for designing?
  7. How to get admission in top engineering colleges?
  8. Which all colleges I would be eligible to apply for with 280 marks in GATE exam for Computer Science course?
  9. Number of seats in Tamil Nadu colleges for B.Arch course?
  10. Detailed information about Annamalai University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Annamalai University? -- [New]
  11. How to go through diploma in marine mechanical fitter course in KSOU? Is KSOU recognized by UGC?
  12. Is PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering offered in University of Allahabad?
  13. How should I get affiliation to open Diploma institute from any university? Requirements to get affiliation?
  14. Diploma in Mining engineering offered by Sridhar University is approved by AICTE?
  15. Whether Shri Venkateshwara University is affiliated to AICTE?
  16. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  17. Is RVD banned for distance education(B.Tech)?
  18. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
15th March 2018, 02:59 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether M.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) is offered in Annamalai University under AICTE affiliation?

Annamalai University is one of the prominent universities of the country for technical education.

It is of course affiliated to the AICTE.

It offers various course for MTech in all the branches.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?