2nd March 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered last year passout if completed M.Phil 2 years ago but got certificate last year?

Hello,
I have been completed my M.Phil through Distance Education.
I was enrolled 4 years ago and completed 2 years ago.
But I got my certificate last year. So, I would
considered last year passout or before that?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
  2. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  3. How can I pursue full time Ph.D being M.Phil student?
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing M.A and B.A in English Language and Literature?
  5. How to do M.Phil after completing my B.A and M.A in English Language and Literature?
  6. B.ED passout certificate & marks sheet not received -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having completed 10+2, 3 years back?
  8. Can I get admission in Rajiv Gandhi University to study Ph.D in Education if completed M.Phil 8 years ago?
  9. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  10. Information about M.Phil Environmental Science course? Fee structure of the course?
  11. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  12. How can I enter into Defence being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc having completed NCC B Certificate and going to get C certificate?
  13. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  14. Should I reveal the number of backlogs I received in my 4 years of graduation during the interview?
  15. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  16. How can I join CDAC from DAC course? I have complete B.Tech a year ago
  17. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  18. Can I get admission in 2nd year for B.Tech after completing certificate course in machinist?
8th September 2017, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be considered last year passout if completed M.Phil 2 years ago but got certificate last year?

It all depends on the provisional certificate, when you have completed the M.Phil. If university has provided you the provisional certificate, then you will definitely be considered pass on that date.

If result was pending and you didn't even got the provisional certificate from college or university, then you will be considered pass when you received the certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?